The Citizens’ Refugee Support Platform is composed entirely of volunteers, who are its backbone.
All calls for volunteers are published on our Facebook group, which we encourage you to follow.
If you want to take part in a specific area of the Platform’s work, please contact the following addresses:
- Maximilian Park, Humanitarian Hub and Haren Reception Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clothing, email@example.com
- Adult school and cultural activities, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximilian School, email@example.com
- Social and administrative assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications, email@example.com
- Women’s space, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation facebook.com/groups/hebergementplateformecitoyenne/
If you wish to receive more information, please email email@example.com
In order to draw up a database of volunteers who want to make a long-term commitment, we have developed an online form so you can register and let us know your availability.
This form does not commit you to any activity, it is purely indicative and you can ask us to remove you from the database at any time. Only when there are specific needs will people be contacted directly – all regular calls for volunteers are published on the Facebook group. Fill in the form.
Your help is invaluable and we look forward to meeting you!
The volunteer team