The Citizens’ Refugee Support Platform is composed mostly of volunteers, who are its backbone.
All calls for volunteers are published on our Facebook group, which we encourage you to follow.
If you want to take part in a specific area of the Platform’s work, please contact the following addresses:
- Maximilian Park, Humanitarian Hub firstname.lastname@example.org
- Porte d’Ulysse, our overnight shelter in Haren, email@example.com
- Clothing and other donations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult school and cultural activities, email@example.com
- Social and administrative assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications, email@example.com
- Women’s space, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation : email@example.com
- Parole, écoute et soutien, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to receive more information, please contact email@example.com
We organise monthly info-sessions. The next one will take place on june 29th. Should you wish to participate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org