The Citizens’ Platform Supporting Refugees is composed mostly of volunteers.
All calls for volunteers are published on our Facebook group, which we encourage you to follow.
You want more information about our volunteering activities? Don’t hesitate and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to contact a specific department of the Platform, please write to the following email addresses:
- Accommodation (by citizens or collective shelters), email@example.com
- Humanitarian Hub, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social and administrative assistance, email@example.com
- Porte d’Ulysse, our overnight shelter in Haren, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s space (shelter for and by women only), email@example.com
- Clothing and other donations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language school (French and English lessons), email@example.com
- Cybermax (IT for beginners and Internet café), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication, email@example.com
- Parole, écoute et soutien, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our organizational chart
We organise monthly info-sessions. The next one will take place on Saturday october 26th at 2PM.
Should you wish to participate, please confirm your presence to email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you !